- Industry-relevant curriculum, delivered online or on-site lectures.
- Hands-on experiential learning through remote labs that provide access to leading IoT platforms such as ARM Cortex based STM32, Raspberry Pi & Arduino
- Extensive digital content including expert lecture videos and engaging digital learning material
- A 6-week Capstone project where you will design, build and implement a prototype IoT system, under the mentorship of BITS Pilani instructors
- Interact with BITS Pilani instructors through online live lectures, responsive Q&A support and discussion forums
- Participants who successfully complete the programme will become members of an elite & global community of BITS Pilani Alumni
- Participants who successfully complete the programme will receive a Post Graduate Certificate in Internet of Things Such participants can apply to M.Tech Embedded Systems offered by BITS Pilani Work Integrated Learning Programme
- Course 1: IoT Technology & Applications
- Course 2: Communication & Networking Technologies in IoT
- Course 3: Hardware Architectures for IoT
- Course 4: Sensors, Actuators, & Signal Processing
- Course 5: Software & Programming in IoT
- Course 6: Data Management in IoT
- Course 7: Capstone Project.
To apply, candidates must be working professionals holding BE/ B.Tech. or equivalent in Comp. Sci./ Info. Sys./ Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation. Employed professionals who hold M.Sc. (Electronics) are also eligible to apply
The programme is designed for engineers who wish to transition to IoT career opportunities in sectors such as IT, Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy, Telecom and Logistics. Engineers currently working in organisations that either provide IoT products & services, or design & implement IoT solutions for transforming their own business should also consider applying to this programme.