- Industry-relevant curriculum, delivered online or on-site lectures.
- The programme offers exposure to state-of-the-art data analysis/ visualization tools such as R, Python and Tableau.
- Practitioner-oriented insights from industry experts will help you develop solutions to real world problems using cutting edge analytical techniques.
- The programme uses a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedback and helps busy working professionals stay on course with the programme.
- The education delivery methodology is a blend of classroom and experiential learning. Experiential learning consists of lab exercises, assignments, case studies and work integrated activities.
- Participants who successfully complete the programme will become members of an elite & global community of BITS Pilani Alumni.
The programme offers a degree of customisation to address the specific L&D needs of your organisations.
- Quantitative Methods
- Data Visualization and Communication
- Advanced Statistical Methods
- Foundations of Data Science
- Predictive Analytics
- Analytics for Competitive Advantage
- Elective 1
- Elective 2
- Financial Analytics
- Project Management
- Analytics for HR
- Models in Marketing
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Analytics for Marketing
- Analytics for Retail Industry
- Operations Research Models
- Analytics for Investment Banking
- Financial Risk Models
- Analytical Models in Finance
LECTURES DELIVERED ONLINE AND ONSITE
Lectures are delivered by BITS Pilani faculty members through live via online classes, or at the organisation's premises, and are designed to offer similar levels of interactivity as regular classrooms at the BITS Pilani campus.
Learners can access engaging learning material at their own pace which includes recorded lectures from BITS Pilani faculty members, course handouts and recorded lab content where applicable.
Continuous Assessment includes graded Assignments/ Quizzes, Mid-semester exam, and Comprehensive Exam.
The programme emphasises on Experiential Learning that allows learners to apply concepts learnt in classroom in simulated, and real work situations.This is achieved through:
- Data analysis/ visualization tools such as Linear Optimization, Descriptive Statistics, Multivariate Analysis & Mining Algorithms using R, Python, Excel and Excel Solver
CASE STUDIES AND ASSIGNMENTS
Carefully chosen real-world cases & assignments are both discussed and used as problem-solving exercises during the programme.
To apply, candidates must possess one of the following qualifications:
- Employed professionals holding B.E./ B.Tech./ M.Sc./ Integrated First Degree of BITS or its equivalent with at least 60% aggregate marks, and minimum one year relevant work experience after the completion of the degree
- Employed professionals holding a three year undergraduate degree such as B.Sc./ B.Com./ BCA or equivalent with at least 60% aggregate marks, and having studied at least one course in mathematics or statistics at the high school or higher level, and minimum two years of relevant work experience after the completion of the degree