- Industry-relevant curriculum, delivered online or on-site lectures.
- The programme is of four semesters, with online classes conducted mostly on weekends or after business hours.
- The Project in the final semester enables students to apply concepts and techniques learnt during the programme.
- The programme uses a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedback and helps busy working professionals stay on course with the programme.
- The education delivery methodology is a blend of classroom and experiential learning. Experiential learning consists of lab exercises, assignments, case studies and work-integrated activities.
- Participants who successfully complete the programme will become members of an elite & global community of BITS Pilani Alumni.
The programme offers a degree of customisation to address the specific L&D needs of your organisations.
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Quantitative Methods
- Managing People & Organizations
- Financial Management
- Product Design and Development
- Operations Management
- Total Quality Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Lean Manufacturing
- Strategic Management and Business Policy
- Elective 1
- Elective 2
- Leadership & Managing Change
- Project Management
- Sustainable Manufacturing
- Modern Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Strategy
- Supply Chain Analytics
LECTURES DELIVERED ONLINE AND ONSITE
Lectures are delivered by BITS Pilani faculty members through live via online classes, or at the organisation's premises, and are designed to offer similar levels of interactivity as regular classrooms at the BITS Pilani campus.
Learners can access engaging learning material at their own pace which includes recorded lectures from BITS Pilani faculty members, course handouts and recorded lab content where applicable.
Continuous Assessment includes graded Assignments/ Quizzes, Mid-semester exam, and Comprehensive Exam.
The programme emphasises on Experiential Learning that allows learners to apply concepts learnt in classroom in simulated, and real work situations. This is achieved through:
CASE STUDIES AND ASSIGNMENTS
Carefully chosen real-world cases & assignments are both discussed and used as problem-solving exercises during the programme.
DISSERTATION/ PROJECT WORK
The fourth semester offers an opportunity for learners to apply their knowledge gained during the programme to a real-world like complex project. The learner is expected to demonstrate understanding of vital principles learnt across semesters and their ability to successfully apply these concepts.
Minimum eligibility to apply: Working professionals holding B.E./ B.Tech./ M.Sc. in relevant disciplines, with at least 60% aggregate marks and minimum one year of relevant work experience after the completion of the degree in manufacturing, operations planning, procurement, logistics, product development, quality control, or allied areas.
The programme is designed for:
- Highly driven and ambitious engineers who wish to acquire contemporary and emerging knowledge and skills for managing operations and manufacturing organizations.
- Experienced engineers who want to advance their career and take up leadership roles in Operations and Manufacturing, or work as Operations and Manufacturing consultants should consider applying to this programme.