- Industry-relevant curriculum, delivered online or on-site lectures.
- The programme aims to give a comprehensive view of the underlying principles of Quality Management and how these relate to application in a range of organisations. The programme equips the participants with the skills and techniques to ensure a high level of quality in both product and service offerings to create and sustain competitive advantage in highly competitive and global environments.
- The Dissertation (Project Work) in the final semester enables students to apply concepts and techniques learnt during the programme.
- The programme uses a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedback and helps busy working professionals stay on course with the programme.
- The education delivery methodology is a blend of classroom and experiential learning. Experiential learning consists of lab exercises, assignments, case studies and work-integrated activities.
- Participants who successfully complete the programme will become members of an elite & global community of BITS Pilani Alumni.
The programme offers a degree of customisation to address the specific L&D needs of your organisations.
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Quantitative Methods
- Managing People & Organizations
- Financial Management
- Total Quality Management
- Operations Management
- Managing Quality in Services Industry
- Quality Management Systems
- Statistical Quality Control
- Strategic Management and Business Policy
- Leadership & Managing Change
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Software Quality Management
- Quality Analytics
- Business Acumen for Managing Quality
LECTURES DELIVERED ONLINE AND ONSITE
Lectures are delivered by BITS Pilani faculty members through live via online classes, or at the organisation's premises, and are designed to offer similar levels of interactivity as regular classrooms at the BITS Pilani campus.
Learners can access engaging learning material which includes recorded lectures from BITS Pilani faculty members, course handouts and recorded lab content where applicable.
Continuous Assessment includes graded Assignments/ Quizzes, Mid-semester exam, and Comprehensive Exam.
The programme emphasises on Experiential Learning that allows learners to apply concepts learnt in the classroom in simulated, and real work situations. This is achieved through:
CASE STUDIES AND ASSIGNMENTS
Carefully chosen real-world cases & assignments are both discussed and used as problem-solving exercises during the programme.
DISSERTATION/ PROJECT WORK
The fourth semester offers an opportunity for learners to apply their knowledge gained during the programme to a real-world like complex project. The learner is expected to demonstrate understanding of vital principles learnt across semesters and their ability to successfully apply these concepts.
Minimum eligibility to apply: Minimum eligibility to apply: Employed professionals holding B Tech., BE, M.Sc, MCA or equivalent in relevant disciplines, with at least 60% aggregate marks and minimum one year of work experience in relevant domains.
The programme is designed for highly driven and ambitious professionals working in Manufacturing and allied industries who wish to acquire contemporary and emerging knowledge and skills in the field of Quality Management and thereby advance their global career prospects.
Professionals working in the IT/ ITES industry or other service sectors who wish to acquire contemporary and emerging knowledge and skills in the field of Quality Management, and professionals working in various industry verticals who aim to become Quality Management consultants in national and international organizations should consider applying to this programme.