- Industry-relevant curriculum, delivered online or on-site lectures.
- Practitioner-oriented insights from the industry experts will help you develop solutions to real-world problems using cutting-edge analytical techniques.
- The Project in the final semester allows students to apply concepts and techniques learned during the programme to real-world situations.
- The programme entails a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners, over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedbacks and helps busy working professionals to stay on track with the programme.
- The education delivery methodology is a blend of classroom and experiential learning. Experiential learning consists of lab exercises, assignments, case studies and work-integrated activities.
- Participants who successfully complete the programme will become members of the prestigious global community of BITS Pilani Alumni.
The programme offers a degree of customisation to address the specific L&D needs of your organisations.
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Quantitative Methods
- Managing People & Organizations
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Introduction to FinTech
- Financial Analytics
- Global Financial Markets and Products
- Blockchain and Applications
- Strategic Management & Business Policy
- Elective 1
- Elective 2
- Financial Risk Analytics
- Entrepreneurship in FinTech
- Machine Learning for Finance
- Deep Learning Application in Finance
- Technology Disruptions in FinTech
- Digital Banking and Beyond
- Algorithmic and High Frequency Trading
- FinTech in Wealth Management
LECTURES DELIVERED ONLINE AND ONSITE
Lectures are delivered by BITS Pilani faculty members through live via online classes, or at the organisation's premises, and are designed to offer similar levels of interactivity as regular classrooms at the BITS Pilani campus.
Learners can access engaging learning material at their own pace which includes recorded lectures from BITS Pilani faculty members, course handouts and recorded lab content where applicable.
Continuous Assessment includes graded Assignments/ Quizzes, Mid-semester exam, and Comprehensive Exam.
The programme emphasises on Experiential Learning that allows learners to apply concepts learnt in classroom in simulated, and real work situations.This is achieved through:
- Data analysis/ visualization tools such as Linear Optimization, Descriptive Statistics, Multivariate Analysis & Mining Algorithms using R, Python, Excel and Excel Solver
CASE STUDIES AND ASSIGNMENTS
Carefully chosen real-world cases & assignments are both discussed and used as problem-solving exercises during the programme.
The fourth semester offers an opportunity for learners to apply their knowledge gained during the programme to a real-world like complex project. The learner is expected to demonstrate understanding of vital principles learnt across semesters and their ability to successfully apply these concepts.
To apply, candidates must possess one of the following qualifications:
- Employed professionals holding B.E./ B.Tech./ M.Sc./ Integrated First Degree of BITS or its equivalent with at least 60% aggregate marks, and minimum one year relevant work experience
- Employed professionals holding a three year undergraduate degree such as B.Sc./ B.Com./ BCA with at least 60% aggregate marks, and having studied at least one course in mathematics or statistics at the high school or higher level, and with minimum two years of relevant work experience