- Industry-relevant curriculum, delivered online or on-site lectures.
- The programme is of four semesters, with online classes conducted mostly on weekends or after business hours.
- The Dissertation (Project Work) in the final semester enables students to apply concepts and techniques learnt during the programme.
- The programme uses a Continuous Evaluation System that assesses the learners over convenient and regular intervals. Such a system provides timely and frequent feedback and helps busy working professionals stay on course with the programme.
- The education delivery methodology is a blend of classroom and experiential learning. Experiential learning consists of lab exercises, assignments, case studies and work-integrated activities.
- Participants who successfully complete the programme will become members of an elite & global community of BITS Pilani Alumni.
The programme offers a degree of customisation to address the specific L&D needs of your organisations.
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Quantitative Methods
- Managing People & Organizations
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Global Financial Markets and Products
- Multinational Finance
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Financial Analytics
- Strategic Management & Business Policy
- Elective 1
- Elective 2
- Dissertation/Project work
- Introduction to Fintech
- Business Analysis and Valuation
- Venture Capital and Private Equity
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructuring
- Advanced Risk Models
- Financial Risk Management
- Management of Banks & Financial Institutions
- Behavioural Finance
- Derivatives & Financial Engineering
LECTURES DELIVERED ONLINE AND ONSITE
Lectures are delivered by BITS Pilani faculty members through live via online classes, or at the organisation's premises, and are designed to offer similar levels of interactivity as regular classrooms at the BITS Pilani campus.
Learners can access engaging learning material which includes recorded lectures from BITS Pilani faculty members, course handouts and recorded lab content where applicable.
Continuous Assessment includes graded Assignments/ Quizzes, Mid-semester exam, and Comprehensive Exam.
The programme emphasises on Experiential Learning that allows learners to apply concepts learnt in the classroom in simulated, and real work situations. This is achieved through:
Financial Modelling and Simulation Games
Some or all of the following would be utilized across the programme.
Simulation game on Working Capital Management, Stock Market, Supply Chain Management, etc.
Financial and Economic Modelling using spreadsheets, including Security Analysis and Valuation, construction of efficient portfolios, developing hedging strategies using Financial Derivatives, etc.
CASE STUDIES AND ASSIGNMENTS
Carefully chosen real-world cases & assignments are both discussed and used as problem-solving exercises during the programme.
DISSERTATION/ PROJECT WORK
The fourth semester offers an opportunity for learners to apply their knowledge gained during the programme to a real-world like complex project. The learner is expected to demonstrate understanding of vital principles learnt across semesters and their ability to successfully apply these concepts.
To apply, candidates must possess one of the following qualifications:
- Employed professionals holding B.E./ B.Tech./ M.Sc./ Integrated First Degree of BITS or its equivalent with at least 60% aggregate marks, and minimum one year of relevant work experience.
- Employed professionals holding a three year undergraduate degree such s B.Sc./ B.Com./ BCA or equivalent with at least 60% aggregate marks, and having studied at least one course in mathematics or statistics at the high school or higher level, and minimum two years of relevant work experience